 Announcements / 3999
    calling all MOCs for BrickCon October 1-4, 2009 —Jeff Pelletier
   Everyone is invited to attend BrickCon this year in Seattle (October 1-4). Last year was bigger than ever and this year promises to be even better. Last year's Town and Train layout was fantastic and I know we can make this one even better. It (...) (15 years ago, 7-Aug-09, to lugnet.announce) !

        Re: calling all MOCs for BrickCon October 1-4, 2009 —Jeremy Rear
   (...) Will do Jeff! Can't wait to make it up there in October! I'll email you the MOCs I intend to bring. -jeremy (15 years ago, 13-Aug-09, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)