 Announcements / 3962
    txt2dat 0.2.2 —Ross Crawford
   A new version of txt2dat is available. The only major change in this version is the addition of the -k option to specify glyph pair kerning. If you don't know what that means then you probably don't need it :) Get it here: (URL) that the Mac version (...) (15 years ago, 16-May-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: txt2dat 0.2.2 —Jim DeVona
   (...) I'm here! I'm catching up on LDraw developments. I updated txt2dat online to use the new version, so there is now a checkbox for the kerning option. I don't notice any difference with the default font, though, so either I haven't hooked it up (...) (15 years ago, 16-May-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: txt2dat 0.2.2 —Jim DeVona
     (...) Update: kerning works fine with the "NASAlization" font on my site, so it's just a matter of using fonts that support the feature. Unfortunately it looks like the custom font upload feature is broken, so that's another thing to add to my list (...) (15 years ago, 16-May-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: txt2dat 0.2.2 —Ross Crawford
   (...) Indeed, the default font, being based on the font used on LEGO tiles, was created without any kerning information. (...) Cool, no big hurry, the person that requested it doesn't use a Mac ;) ROSCO (15 years ago, 16-May-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)