 Announcements / 3946 (-10)
  YAMATO Battleship: Built out of LEGO

Project: YAMATO It is finish, over six years in the making. Wow! Japanese Yamato battleship built by Jumpei Mitsui using LEGO elements. His website (Japanese) link of the Yamato. (URL) Yamato> Video of the YAMATO. Please note the video is 4:48 long. (...) (15 years ago, 10-Apr-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX) !!

  Problem With BrickShelf

There is some kind of problem occurring with Brickshelf. The first photos are showing okay, but after clicking on the folders they showing as empty. I have tried a number of ways and I am getting the same error. Anyone have any ideas or information (...) (15 years ago, 8-Apr-09, to lugnet.announce)

  Olympus Defence Mecha

New Mech, by me. Go checkout the detail at Flickr. (URL) (15 years ago, 6-Apr-09, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  1000steine-Land 2009

Nach einem Jahr Pause ist es wieder soweit Das 1000steine-Land (TSL, vom 12.-14. Juni in Berlin) ist eine Veranstaltung von LEGO Fans für LEGO Fans, organisiert und durchgeführt von erwachsenen LEGO Fans (AFOLs = Adult Fans of LEGO). Das TSL ist (...) (15 years ago, 6-Apr-09, to lugnet.events.1000steine-land, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.de)

  Brickworld - World of Lights Display

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover This year Brickworld will host a new collaboration. The idea was unveiled during the closing ceremony at Brickwrold 2008. The idea is simple. Illuminate your display/MOC. Use your imaginations. Use LEGO (...) (15 years ago, 5-Apr-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX) !

  BrickCon Registration Open!

Although I announced at BrickFest that BrickCon Registration is open, I missed letting the rest of the world know. If you have been waiting, your wait is over! BrickCon Registration is open! Visit us here: (URL) Theme for this year's BrickCon is (...) (15 years ago, 3-Apr-09, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce) !

  BrickCon Registration Open!

Although I announced at BrickFest that BrickCon Registration is open, I missed letting the rest of the world know. If you have been waiting, your wait is over! BrickCon Registration is open! Visit us here: (URL) Theme for this year's BrickCon is (...) (15 years ago, 3-Apr-09, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce)

  Custom Brick Community Building Contest... starts today!

First Annual Custom Brick Community Building Contest: Hosted by Brickmania.com and co-sponsored by BrickArms and BrickForge Hello everyone! At the urging of friends and supporters I am calling for a community wide building contest aimed at (...) (15 years ago, 2-Apr-09, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  LDraw.org's March 2009 Model and Part of the Month Winners

Congratulations to the winners of the March 2009 Model/Part Of The Month (MOTM/POTM) contests: (URL) MOTM, Brabham BT46B the fan car by Luca Rusconi (aka RoscoPC)> (URL) POTM - Best Part, Minifig Accessory Satchel by Philippe Hurbain (Philo)> (URL) (...) (15 years ago, 2-Apr-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Brickworld Event Schedule Outline

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover The Brickworld Team excited to announce the preliminary event schedule outline has been posted on the Brickworld web site at: (URL) You will notice that 3 of the 4 classes are set. As soon as the 4th class is (...) (15 years ago, 2-Apr-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact