 Announcements / 3939
    Custom Brick Community Building Contest... starts today! —Daniel Siskind
   First Annual Custom Brick Community Building Contest: Hosted by Brickmania.com and co-sponsored by BrickArms and BrickForge Hello everyone! At the urging of friends and supporters I am calling for a community wide building contest aimed at (...) (15 years ago, 2-Apr-09, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !

        Re: Custom Brick Community Building Contest... starts today! —Joel Hoornbeek
   (...) <snip> (...) Wow. Wow. I've been needing motivation to build something recently, and this just may do the trick. Also, thank you very much for posting this on Lugnet! Hopefully it'll generate a good amount of traffic here. And the prizes sound (...) (15 years ago, 2-Apr-09, to lugnet.build, FTX)

        Re: Custom Brick Community Building Contest... starts today! —Daniel Siskind
   Today is the last day to vote for the winners! View the gallery here: (URL) here: (URL) (15 years ago, 9-May-09, to lugnet.build, FTX)