 Announcements / 3896 (-5)
  LDCalc 0.1.0.5 released

I have just finished version 0.1.0.5 of LDCalc. The changes are: Some minor interal changes. Now it should work on ALL systems (windows, linux, mac) where Mono ((URL) is installed. As I do not have a mac system I can not test it there so I need your (...) (15 years ago, 17-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  New setup tutorial for LDraw and MLCad

Hi folks, I have written a new tutorial that will teach you how to set up a simple LDraw system with the MLCad editor and the new LDraw Parts Library. (URL) writing it I had in mind newbies with little or no experience with LDraw and hopefully the (...) (15 years ago, 15-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad) !

  Brick Bash 2009

Brick Bash 2009 will take place on Saturday, March 21, in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Brick Bash is a one-day public LEGO exhibition (as opposed to an AFOL convention). We have exhibits of AFOL creations, piles of LEGO, free robotics lessons, and lots of (...) (15 years ago, 14-Jan-09, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2008 awarded to Philippe (Philo) Hurbain

The SteerCo is pleased to announce that the James Jessiman Memorial Award (JJMA) for 2008 will be awarded to Philippe (Philo) Hurbain. As a prolific contributor to the LDraw Parts Library, Philo has contributed not only numerous parts but has also (...) (15 years ago, 12-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, lugnet.people) !!

  LDraw.org's December 2008 Part of the Month Winners

Congratulations to the winner of the December 2008 Part Of The Month (POTM) contests: (URL) POTM - Best Part, Animal Frog by Philippe Hurbain (Philo)> (URL) POTM - Most Desired Part, Tyre 62.4 x 20 S by Philippe Hurbain (Philo)> The voting for the (...) (15 years ago, 12-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact