 Announcements / 3879
  AFOL survey by LEGO community team

I don't know if this been posted on LUGNET. I saw this other fan sites. (URL) The LEGO Group Wants to Hear From You! As Adult Fans of LEGO, you bring an important perspective to the LEGO Group. We respect your creativity and passion for our brand. (...) (16 years ago, 11-Dec-08, to lugnet.announce) !!