 Announcements / 3866 (-20)
  LEGO Powered Boat Race

During Festival of the Masters, GFLUG held it's first annual LEGO Powered Boat Race. What is that, you may ask? To give you a little background, the theme that GFLUG members were to build MOCs according to was "Transportation: Past, Present & (...) (16 years ago, 12-Nov-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.boats, FTX) !

  LDraw.org's October 2008 Part of the Month Winners

Congratulations to the winner of the October 2008 Part Of The Month (MOTM/SOTM/POTM) contests: (URL) POTM - Best Part, Technic Differential with One Gear 28 Tooth Bevel by Philippe Hurbain (Philo)> (URL) POTM - Most Desired Part, Technic (...) (16 years ago, 4-Nov-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  2008/2009 LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) - Call for Nominations

Hi folks, it has passed more than a year since the last election of the LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) were held - also because the SteerCo missed the actual deadlines. Nominations are now open. All nominations must be received and recorded by (...) (16 years ago, 1-Nov-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

  New Ldraw parts authors tool: PathTruder

(URL) This new utility allows to create a surface by extrusion of a shape along a path. The path is defined as two sets of lines, provided to PathTruder as two LDraw files. The shape, also a set of lines, is the third required input file. The fist (...) (16 years ago, 27-Oct-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  5th Annual "Living LEGO-cy" Christmas Show

Museum of American Heritage 351 Homer Avenue Palo Alto, CA 94301 Schedule: Show Hours: Friday-Sunday 11am-4pm Monday-Thursday closed Admission: Donation We are pleased to announce that our 5th Annual "Living LEGO-cy" Christmas show will be on (...) (16 years ago, 16-Oct-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.sacbb)

  Michiana-LTC at SJVRR Swap Meet - Sunday, October 19

To all, The Michiana LEGO Train Club is pleased to display at the upcoming SJVRR Swap Meet on Sunday, October 16. Time: 10:00AM - 3:00PM CST Address: Elks lodge 3535 East McKinley Avenue South Bend, Indiana 46615 Admission: Individual $4 Families $8 (...) (16 years ago, 16-Oct-08, to lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains)

  L3PAO 1.9 Beta

The beta update of L3PAO to go along with Lars' L3P 1.4 beta is now available. The .zip contains two files. Replace your existing versions with both of the files in the archive. There may be issues with certain activeX controls not being installed (...) (16 years ago, 11-Oct-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  New group on Flickr created

I have started a group on Flickr called Lego Complaining: (URL) It's open to the public so anyone can join. I invite everyone to come take a look at it and for all gentle readers to join if they would like to. Here's the group charter: ===...=== We (...) (16 years ago, 8-Oct-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.color, lugnet.db.inv, FTX)

  Twin Cities Brick eXpo 10-18-08

Twin Cities Brick eXpo (TCBX) will be held in Bloomington Minnesota on Saturday, October 18th, 2008 from 10am to 5pm. See www.tcbx.org for more info or e-mail me directly at gmltc_stein@yahoo.com. This will include display of the GMLTC train layout, (...) (16 years ago, 8-Oct-08, to lugnet.announce)

  BrickFest '09

Where: Portland, OR at the Oregon Convention Center, Hall A When: March 26-29, 2009 (setup: Th, convention: Fr-Sn) Hotel: Red Lion Hotel (mention BRICKFEST for room block rate) Who: All AFOLs! YES, it’s that time again! Join us for the 3rd Portland (...) (16 years ago, 7-Oct-08, to lugnet.announce) !!

  OSS Pontbriand - S.H.I.P.

Just got this home from BrickCon. (URL) * Flagship of the Omicron Space Services * 270 stud long SHIP * Crew of 105 all with their own bunks * Exploration vessel armed for medium defensive abilities. * Hangar bay for support craft or fighters (...) (16 years ago, 7-Oct-08, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Introduction to LPub 4 video

Here is a video showing how to set up LPub and how to use it to create instructions for a simple model: (URL) to all the files used in the example are available on that page. The screencast was recorded on a Mac, but I think most of the features (...) (16 years ago, 6-Oct-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  "LGEO" and "L3P v1.4 BETA 20080930"

Lutz Uhlmann and I are happy and proud to announce the release of a new large set of the LGEO parts and the supporting L3P. Well, more than seven years since last release of L3P... what can I say? During that time I have had several periods with (...) (16 years ago, 30-Sep-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray) !!

  RAILBRICKS Issue 4 is now available

(2 URLs) RAILBRICKS 4 can now be downloaded from following links: (URL) Standard Resolution download:> (10.2 mb - Adobe Reader 5.0 or greater) (URL) Resolution download:> (55.7 mb - Adobe Reader 5.0 or greater) In this issue: Brian Williams: The (...) (16 years ago, 3-Oct-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish.railbricks, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Voting for October 2008 contests is now open

The voting for the October 2008 contests is now open. Visit the (URL) page> to cast your vote. Willy Tschager LDraw.org Administration Team (16 years ago, 1-Oct-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  LUGNET 10th Anniversary

Hi all, I had been notified about this earlier but unfortunately missed the date as well: Widely unnoticed, LUGNET had it's 10th anniversary (if counted from the 1st news post logged in the system) on September 28th, 2008. I would like to take this (...) (16 years ago, 30-Sep-08, to lugnet.announce) !!

  GOOGLEGO.info beta site for info on all things LEGO

Well cats out of the bag, better show what I’m also working on now so we do not have more over lap. I’m working on GOOGLEGO.info website. Basically anything LEGO related, show, events, clubs, challenges, media, leagues, and more would be listed and (...) (16 years ago, 29-Sep-08, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Shared LEGO Calendars on BrickBuildr

So a little background on this feature... Joe Meno and I were talking the other night about the idea of 'shared' calendars. I was explaining to him about my 'Central Florida Tech' calendar, that I had invited a person or two to add events to it & (...) (16 years ago, 29-Sep-08, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Concept car

Hi! Finally after more than a month, I think it's time to present the result of this project: (URL) It probably has some similarities with the 8448 car, but it's executed in the nowadays technic style with new elements like the differential and (...) (16 years ago, 28-Sep-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, FTX) !

  Haunted Manor

Hey all! Thought I'd get an early Halloween moc in! The Haunted Manor is the largest of my ‘Transportable LEGO Boxes’ so far… Its’ full of lots of spooky surprises! It even has a ghost watering plants!! (2 URLs) It was a fun (and sometimes hair (...) (16 years ago, 25-Sep-08, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact