 Announcements / 3834
  Server maintenance tonight

Hi all, due to a disk failure on the main LUGNET server's RAID, we need to take the machine offline tonight at 0:00 CEST. Since this is not the first disk failure we are observing, the machine will undergo some testing, so there may be some (...) (16 years ago, 28-Aug-08, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: Server maintenance tonight

Hi all, just a quick note: All is well ;) The maintenance took about an hour, so most of you probably didn't even notice. Thanks for your understanding, Jerry (16 years ago, 29-Aug-08, to lugnet.admin.general)