 Announcements / 3834
3833  |  3835
Subject:
Server maintenance tonight
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2008 18:19:12 GMT

Hi all,

due to a disk failure on the main LUGNET server's RAID, we need to take the
machine offline tonight at 0:00 CEST. Since this is not the first disk failure
we are observing, the machine will undergo some testing, so there may be some
downtime, although based on my experience it should not take longer than approx.
2-3 hours.

Sorry for any inconveniences, I was glad to get a maintenance person so soon, so
we don't run the risk of data loss.

Thanks,

Jerry