 Announcements / 3829
    How to Rotate LPub Instruction Images with ROTSTEP (a crash course for fellow Mac users) —Jim DeVona
   Now that (URL) LPub> is available for the Mac, fellow Mac users may be excited to start creating instructions for your LDraw models. If you're like me, however, you might at first be perplexed about how to tell LPub to show your model from different (...) (16 years ago, 22-Aug-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

        Re: How to Rotate LPub Instruction Images with ROTSTEP (a crash course for fellow Mac users) —Kevin L. Clague
     Hi Jim, Thanks for the great tutorial! I have a note or two.... <snipity doo, dah> (...) 0 ROTSTEP END Also cancels rotation. (...) Great stuff! Thanks again! Kevin (16 years ago, 22-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

        Re: How to Rotate LPub Instruction Images with ROTSTEP (a crash course for fellow Mac users) —Daniel Siskind
     Just want to say I appreciate (and use) this mini tutorial all the time! -Dan (16 years ago, 28-Oct-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

        Re: How to Rotate LPub Instruction Images with ROTSTEP (a crash course for fellow Mac users) —Willy Tschager
   (...) Jim, please add this to the tutorial section at LDraw.org w. (15 years ago, 10-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

        Re: How to Rotate LPub Instruction Images with ROTSTEP (a crash course for fellow Mac users) —Jim DeVona
   (...) Hi, Willy. I don't think I have the ability to edit LDraw.org. Please feel free to add or link to this tutorial yourself, however. Although this may remain a handy reference, I want to point out that Mac users now have a much nicer option. (...) (15 years ago, 10-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)