 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 1034
Re: How to Rotate LPub Instruction Images with ROTSTEP (a crash course for fellow Mac users)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Sat, 10 Oct 2009 10:51:02 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Jim DeVona wrote:
   Now that LPub is available for the Mac, fellow Mac users may be excited to start creating instructions for your LDraw models.

Jim,

please add this to the tutorial section at LDraw.org

w.