 Announcements / 38
  Re: LUGNET logo

(...) It would probably fall under the category of optical illusion. Jesse ___...___ Jesse The Jolly Jingoist Looking for answers? Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! (URL) in Deja News! (URL) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: LUGNET logo

(...) Glad you like it. Here are a couple other images based on that design: (URL) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: LUGNET logo

(...) Cheers, - Sproat (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: LUGNET logo

Hi Todd! I think it's a beautiful collection of logos, but are You sure You are not infringing on a copyright here? The Swedish artist Oscar Reutersvärd has claimed copyright on the 'impossible triangle' (he started making his in 1934), and he has (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: LUGNET logo

Todd Lehman wrote (...) The "impossible triangle" has been my favorite shape/design since the first time I saw it - an old OMNI magazine cover I think. Great to see my favorite shape used as the symbol for what will probably be my primary Internet (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.announce)