 Announcements / 3799
  LDraw Facebook and Flickr groups

Whoops. I forgot to post these to .announce. I've created Facebook and Flickr groups for LDraw. Facebook group: (URL) group: (URL) posts: (URL) about that, Tim (16 years ago, 11-Jun-08, to lugnet.announce) !

  Re: LDraw Facebook and Flickr groups

(...) Wow. I'm impressed by the number of us on these social networking sites. Already 41 people in the facebook group (one of the largest LEGO related groups) and a further 27 on flickr. And best of all some new faces and de-lurkers. Tim (16 years ago, 17-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !