Re: LDraw Facebook and Flickr groups
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2008 00:47:01 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.announce, Timothy Gould wrote:
Whoops. I forgot to post these to .announce. I've created Facebook and Flickr
groups for LDraw.

Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=21110855277
Flickr group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/ldraw/

Original posts:

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/org/ldraw/?n=4312
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/org/ldraw/?n=4314

Sorry about that,

Tim

Wow. I'm impressed by the number of us on these social networking sites. Already
41 people in the facebook group (one of the largest LEGO related groups) and a
further 27 on flickr.

And best of all some new faces and de-lurkers.

Tim