 Announcements / 3722
    LEGO Steampunk in 50 Bricks or Less —Chris Doyle
   Inspired by the recent FBTB Steam Wars contest, I wanted to do my part to keep the excitement going about the Steampunk Building theme. To that end, I'd like to announce: (URL) My Steampunk Challenge is to build something in the theme using 50 (or (...) (16 years ago, 5-Feb-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, FTX) !

        Re: LEGO Steampunk in 50 Bricks or Less —Adrian Drake
     Do minifigs count towards the piece count, or is it 50 plus fig? Adrian (16 years ago, 5-Feb-08, to lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

         Re: LEGO Steampunk in 50 Bricks or Less —Chris Doyle
     (...) You're not the first to ask; I'll be posting a couple of examples to clarify things. The answer is that I'll be counting minifig parts the way LEGO does in their sets. A "naked" figure would be three parts - legs, torso, head. Hats, weapons, (...) (16 years ago, 5-Feb-08, to lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

        Re: LEGO Steampunk in 50 Bricks or Less —Mat Forcum
   Can I re-submit my Steam Speeder Bike? Heh. -Matt (16 years ago, 6-Feb-08, to lugnet.build.contests, FTX)