 Announcements / 3631 (-10)
  Torture Chamber - a Castle Vignette

Knocked unconscious during the attack on his patrol, the warrior awakes to find himself chained upside down in the deepest darkest part of the evil Wizard's castle. A fire spits and sizzles only inches from his face, and from the corner gloom, a (...) (17 years ago, 24-Sep-07, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce)

  2006/2007 LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Summary

The annual summary of the activities of the outgoing 2006/2007 LDraw.org Standards Committee can be found at: (URL) Howard On behalf of the LDraw Standards Committee (17 years ago, 23-Sep-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  LDraw File Format 1.0 specification ratified by the LSC

The LDraw Standards Committee (LSC) has ratified the LDraw File Format 1.0 specification. Please see here for the new specification - (URL) old 0.27 specification is still available here - (URL) LDraw web team is currently in the process of changing (...) (17 years ago, 23-Sep-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad) !

  Castle Team: The New Role of Fan Feedback

(URL) My name is Ben Ellermann and I am a huge LEGO Castle fan! This article will tell you how several lifelong Castle builders and I contributed to the new castle line. I first joined the LEGO Ambassadors in Spring 2006. Soon I found out that a (...) (17 years ago, 23-Sep-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.ambassadors, lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

  Submission for MOTM/SOTM/POTM and Rachal closes in a week

Hi folks, we still seek some entries for the MOTM/SOTM contest: (URL) currently have three entries for the MOTM, many for the POTM and none for the SOTM. We will now only run these contests if there are a minimum of five entries and it is unlikely (...) (17 years ago, 21-Sep-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce) !

  Re:Keeping me on a string...By Figueifoto

About “Keeping me on a string...” ((URL) truth must be said, and the real facts have to be spoken. I do not allow my name to be put in jeopardy when I did everything in the most honest way possible. If someone was not honest, it wasn’t me. It is (...) (17 years ago, 18-Sep-07, to lugnet.announce)

  Lego Cruise Ship Challenge

Hey All, I just got an email about this and thought some you might be interested. "Norwegian Cruise Line and the LEGO Group are teaming on NCL’s LEGO Cruise Ship Building Challenge, exclusively for LEGO Club members. Young builders are invited to (...) (17 years ago, 16-Sep-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.boats, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.town, FTX)

  NWBrickCon reaches 100 registered attendees!

NWBrickCon is very happy to announce that we have reached 100 registered attendees. You still have 3 days left to register. NWBrickCon 2007 Advance Registration Closes on September 15th. Benefits of Advance Registration include a lower price ($44 (...) (17 years ago, 13-Sep-07, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  NWBrickCon - The Wacky Race Continues!

NWBrickCon Seattle, Washington, USA October 5, 6 and 7, 2007 The Wacky Race will be at NWBrickCon 2007! Will You? This will be the 4th year that competitors have built and crashed their crazy and wacky racers here in the Pacific Northwest! Each (...) (17 years ago, 12-Sep-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, FTX) !

  Indiana Jones sets leaked?

(Picture deleted by request of holder of rights (copyright violation)) Do we need a lugnet.licensed.indiana ? (17 years ago, 12-Sep-07, to lugnet.licensed, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.announce, lugnet.year.2008, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact