 Announcements / 363
  Been to Datsville Lately?

If you haven't, check it out at www.lugnet.com/cad/datsville. Lots of great new archetecture has been added, and minifigs have started to appear (even if some seem to be "floating"). Residential lots in central Datsville are becoming scarce. If (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: Been to Datsville Lately?

John VanZwieten skrev i meddelandet ... (...) Looks nice! But I still think you should move the camera away quite a bit, and diminish the camera angle, to get less perspective distortion. The indoor 'photos' are OK, but outdoors it looks unreal (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Been to Datsville Lately?

(...) Looking Good. :) Getting bigger, and more realistic. Ryan ps John, did you receive the file and images I sent you?? (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)