 Announcements / 3616 (-10)
  LDraw.org's August 2007 Model, Scene and Part of the Month Winners

Congratulations to the winners of the August 2007 Model/Scene/Part Of The Month (MOTM/SOTM/POTM) contests: (URL) MOTM, German Rail Bus VT 95 by "Primus" Burkhard> (URL) SOTM, Backlot by Willy Tschager> (URL) - Best Part, Minifig Mechanical Head and (...) (17 years ago, 7-Sep-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Keeping me on a string...

A few months ago, I made the announcement (in the correct newsgroup!) that I would sell my entire collection (Technic, Model Team, and 12V trains) of sets from 1978 untill 2004. All the sets were really low priced (compared to the lowest (...) (17 years ago, 6-Sep-07, to lugnet.announce) !!

  Ten Days Left: NWBrickCon 2007 Advance Registration Closes September 15th

NWBrickCon 2007 Advance Registration Closes on September 15th. Benefits of Advance Registration include a lower price ($44 vs. $50 at the door) and a personalized engraved brick badge. Note that you must have both registered and *paid* by September (...) (17 years ago, 5-Sep-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon) !!

  lugnet.fun

Only a few days late, here are (URL) september LEGO horoscopes>. Enjoy! (URL) en Français)> (URL) in het Nederlands)> I can't believe I've bothered doing this for a year now... Jean-Marc (17 years ago, 3-Sep-07, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  LEGO Fan Lives

A small group of fans and LEGO Ambassadors have been working behind the scenes to make a new LEGO Fan site after the server crashed earlier this year: (2 URLs) The site has new content and a new logo. Certain areas are under construction and we will (...) (17 years ago, 30-Aug-07, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Search by tag on BrickBuildr

Just a quick FYI, I've added a tag cloud on BrickBuildr, now you should be able to view images by a particular tag: (URL) (17 years ago, 30-Aug-07, to lugnet.announce)

  United States Capitol finished after 4 years

(URL) Dear LEGO fans, Dominik Gerlach, a 26-year-old AFOL from Germany did it. He has build the United States Capitol with LEGO bricks. I was happy to be able to interview the masterbuilder recently: HoMa: How comes that you had the idea of building (...) (17 years ago, 29-Aug-07, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  New MOC: Cub CISM

Another CISM. My next design will be something different...sort of. (URL) Cub CISM> Thanks for looking. Please vote and leave a comment. Bill (17 years ago, 29-Aug-07, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Palisades Building event needs you

Hey everyone, There will be a building event this weekend (August 31-Sept 2) at the Palisades LEGO Brand Retail store. The folks at the store are looking for some volunteers to help with the event, most specifically on Sunday night for the break (...) (17 years ago, 28-Aug-07, to lugnet.announce)

  Atlanta Airport Art Project--potential for huge AFOL joint display

Some time ago, I found out that the Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport in Atlanta, GA (one of the two busiest airports in the USA) had something called the "Airport Art Program". This had come about from my working on a large airport MOC that (...) (17 years ago, 27-Aug-07, to lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact