 Announcements / 3611 (-5)
  Search by tag on BrickBuildr

Just a quick FYI, I've added a tag cloud on BrickBuildr, now you should be able to view images by a particular tag: (URL) (17 years ago, 30-Aug-07, to lugnet.announce)

  United States Capitol finished after 4 years

(URL) Dear LEGO fans, Dominik Gerlach, a 26-year-old AFOL from Germany did it. He has build the United States Capitol with LEGO bricks. I was happy to be able to interview the masterbuilder recently: HoMa: How comes that you had the idea of building (...) (17 years ago, 29-Aug-07, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  New MOC: Cub CISM

Another CISM. My next design will be something different...sort of. (URL) Cub CISM> Thanks for looking. Please vote and leave a comment. Bill (17 years ago, 29-Aug-07, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Palisades Building event needs you

Hey everyone, There will be a building event this weekend (August 31-Sept 2) at the Palisades LEGO Brand Retail store. The folks at the store are looking for some volunteers to help with the event, most specifically on Sunday night for the break (...) (17 years ago, 28-Aug-07, to lugnet.announce)

  Atlanta Airport Art Project--potential for huge AFOL joint display

Some time ago, I found out that the Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport in Atlanta, GA (one of the two busiest airports in the USA) had something called the "Airport Art Program". This had come about from my working on a large airport MOC that (...) (17 years ago, 27-Aug-07, to lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact