 Announcements / 3597
    "Building with Bricksmith" screencast video —Jim DeVona
   I have recorded a silent video "screencast" of the creation of my most recent (URL) LDraw model> (yet another B-Wing variant). It is not a short video, but it shows the whole process from start to finish. Watching it has already given me a few ideas (...) (17 years ago, 19-Aug-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

        Re: "Building with Bricksmith" screencast video —Travis Cobbs
   I hardly think something that's not even close to feature complete (LDView Cocoa) qualifies as "Beta" ;-). --Travis (17 years ago, 19-Aug-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

        Re: "Building with Bricksmith" screencast video —Jim DeVona
   (...) It looks good, though, doesn't it? But you're right, if LDView 3.2 is a beta, this is, what, pre-alpha? I can change the caption. Hope you don't mind the "pre-release publicity." Jim (17 years ago, 19-Aug-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)