 Announcements / 3597
3596  |  3598
Subject:
"Building with Bricksmith" screencast video
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2007 00:54:12 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I have recorded a silent video “screencast” of the creation of my most recent LDraw model (yet another B-Wing variant). It is not a short video, but it shows the whole process from start to finish. Watching it has already given me a few ideas about how to build more efficiently. Anyway, I thought it might be of interest to anyone new to LDraw, new to Bricksmith, or otherwise curious about the tools and techniques of LDraw modeling.

Building with Bricksmith 1:36:15

If you view the video in full screen mode, the clarity is actually pretty good (the button is in the upper right corner of the playback widget). If you’re a Viddler member, you should be able to download the movie, too - advantageous because you could watch it on fast forward.

Observe that there are annotations that pop up throughout the video to give a little more information about what’s going on. Juicy stuff.

So, let me know what you think or if you have any problems viewing the video. Enjoy!

Jim