 Announcements / 3586
    The Mercurials comic - New and Improved ;) —Tom Wilson
   Well, friends, the next episode of "The Mercurials" online sci-fi photo graphic novel was released last night, and in the last two weeks we've been pretty busy. You can check it out at (URL) Not only does Episode 1:3 bring our heroes out of the (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jul-07, to lugnet.announce)