 Announcements / 3586 (-5)
  The Mercurials comic - New and Improved ;)

Well, friends, the next episode of "The Mercurials" online sci-fi photo graphic novel was released last night, and in the last two weeks we've been pretty busy. You can check it out at (URL) Not only does Episode 1:3 bring our heroes out of the (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jul-07, to lugnet.announce)

  Ultimate SW Minifig Accessory - Tauntaun

Think the title says it all, here are the pics: (4 URLs) Pictures are links to larger images Better pictures to follow, this is the initial go round. Kam (17 years ago, 25-Jul-07, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, FTX) !

  ILTCO @ NMRA NTS - Printable info sheet for show

Hi All, The below link is a compact info sheet (printable) for the ILTCO @ NMRA National Train Show. If you're planning to come its a great way to have the schedule and contact info in your pocket! :) (URL) Chris & SteveB (17 years ago, 24-Jul-07, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce)

  New military aircraft: F-117A Stealth fighter and Su-27 Flanker

It's been a while since I last posted any of my models on lugnet, but I have been building quite a bit in recent months. I would like to present two of my most recent MOCs. The first is my F-117A Stealth fighter: (URL) has a retractable landing gear (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jul-07, to lugnet.announce) !!

  Sticker Generator for LDRAW / MLCAD

I would like to share my sticker generating tool, that I created to convert bitmap images into flat part files (stickers / decals) for use in ldraw based CAD programs and rendering programs. Here is an example of what it can do: (URL) Here is a (...) (17 years ago, 23-Jul-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact