 Announcements / 3565
    SCLTC goes Red, White, and Boom! at LEGOLAND California —Ted Michon
   Members of the (URL) Southern California LEGO Train Club> set up the world's largest US flag made of LEGO bricks at (URL) California> last Friday night. (URL) Originally built at the Orange County Fair in 2005 over a 3 day period and rebuilt at (...) (17 years ago, 3-Jul-07, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !

        Re: SCLTC goes Red, White, and Boom! at LEGOLAND California —Eric Sophie
   That is great Ted! Thanks for posting this. :) Eric Sophie (17 years ago, 3-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: SCLTC goes Red, White, and Boom! at LEGOLAND California —Ted Michon
   (...) Eric- After we finished putting it up Friday night, Susan and I could not resist going back the next day to see visitor reactions. It is certainly a be must-take photo-op spot. It's visible from outside the park entrance and the boat ride (...) (17 years ago, 3-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: SCLTC goes Red, White, and Boom! at LEGOLAND California —Eric Sophie
   (...) I am sure you sweat your worth as you worked! Hot hot hot I know. Funny thing is the park-goers probably didn't know what great building skills you and your family have! I am a big fan of the US Flag, so seeing such a nice version made from (...) (17 years ago, 3-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)