 Announcements / 3537
  Isecalc, a LDraw intersection line calculator

(2 URLs) Isecalc> utility, intended for LDraw parts authors, computes the intersection line of two sets of triangles or quads. Each set is provided to the utility as separate LDraw files. A third file containing the intersection lines is created. (...) (17 years ago, 26-May-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: Isecalc, a LDraw intersection line calculator

(...) Hi Philo, Very cool software tool. I'm sure I'll be using this at some point. Tim (17 years ago, 26-May-07, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: Isecalc, a LDraw intersection line calculator

(...) hi philo, cute! would it be possible to pack the prog along with the samples and a .pdf of the howto in one file? w. (17 years ago, 27-May-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Isecalc, a LDraw intersection line calculator

(...) Sure! where do you want it? (I can mail it to you if you want...) Philo (17 years ago, 27-May-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Isecalc, a LDraw intersection line calculator

(...) well, I've already downloaded them all along with the html. I thought a all-in-one it would ease things so your site would be fine. w. (17 years ago, 30-May-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Isecalc, a LDraw intersection line calculator

(...) You're right... the archive is there: (URL) (17 years ago, 1-Jun-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Isecalc, a LDraw intersection line calculator

(...) Although I haven't tested it with anything besides the included samples, I can confirm that this builds and works with Mac OS X. Three cheers for portable code! In the source directory, I compiled it with: g++ Isecalc.cpp -arch i386 -arch ppc (...) (17 years ago, 2-Jun-07, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

  Re: Isecalc, a LDraw intersection line calculator

Hello Jim, (...) Great! I made nothing for that (I'm not so good at programming!), but a console application is nothing fancy... (...) Sure, you're welcome! Thanks in advance... Philo (17 years ago, 2-Jun-07, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Isecalc online

(...) I have taken the liberty of creating a very simple online interface for this utility. You upload the two input files and click a button to download the output. It's very similar to what I did for txt2dat. (URL) please let me know if this is OK (...) (17 years ago, 7-Jun-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Isecalc online

(...) Sure it's OK! very nicely done!!! (...) Linux users who don't want to bother compiling the tool? Philo (17 years ago, 7-Jun-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Isecalc online

(...) Link to online tool added to Isecalc webpage... Philo (17 years ago, 7-Jun-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)