 Announcements / 3516 (-10)
  Market Street Preview on LEGO Factory

Check out the Market Street Preview on LEGO Factory. Many praises to Eric Brok for his Excellent design work working with the LEGO Factory Team on this. Yay for Medium Blue!!! (URL) (17 years ago, 2-May-07, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Bulldog Sculpture

Just to let people know... I'm not dead. I'm just a little busy. :-) (2 URLs) More Pictures> This sculpture was built using Bram Lambrecht's LSculpt utility ((URL)) combined with the Ldraw ((URL)) set of tools. Bacon Elementary School in Fort (...) (17 years ago, 2-May-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX) !

  Informations on new TECHNIC element and color coded parts

Hi, You maybe noticed this year the existence of a new TECHNIC element. A cross axle extension (59443) has appeared and replace the old one (6538). 6538 : (URL) 59443 : (URL) (inventoried as 6538c in Peeron) This new element is simplier than the old (...) (17 years ago, 2-May-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic, FTX) !

  BrickWorld Castle Contest - Hut Obliteration

I'm happy to announce the first Castle-themed contest for <https://registratio...kworld.us/ BrickWorld>: The Hut Obliteration Contest The objective is simple; build some kind of monster(s) and build some kind of medieval era "hut" that they're (...) (17 years ago, 2-May-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

  Brickworld - Dirty Brickster Rules

<<https://registrati...Logo.png>> This message is posted on behalf of Steve DeCraemer: First and foremost, Dirty Brickster and Dirty Buildster are two different events. Please don't confuse the two. Please do get involved in both. For those those (...) (17 years ago, 2-May-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX) !

  LDraw.org's April 2007 Model and Scene of the Month Winners

Congratulations to the winners of the April 2007 Model/Part Of The Month (MOTM/POTM) contests: (URL) MOTM, USS-Wolfram by Emory Dunn> (URL) Part, Minifig Torso with Telephone Pattern by Michael Heidemann (mikeheide)> (URL) Desired Part, Minifig (...) (17 years ago, 1-May-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Cathedral Arts Festival 2007

Cathedral Arts Festival 2007 - (URL) Grace Van Vorst Church> Jersey City - Artist Preview Night pics - April 30th. Opening Gala May 5th - On display until May 19th. (URL) to see more..., enjoy>> Eric Sophie (17 years ago, 1-May-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.loc.us.nj, FTX)

  Brickworld Display Announcement

<<https://registrati...Logo.png>> It is our pleasure to announce that the Blacktron Intelligence Agency (BIA) made by Brian Darrow will be on display at Brickworld, including several expansions that are new in 2007. The BIA (shown below) will be (...) (17 years ago, 30-Apr-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX) !!

  AMCP display at BRICKWORLD 2007

(URL) Listen up Mecha heads, town folks, and all else. Debuting at <https://registratio...ckworld.us (URL) will the first of many AMCP –Apocalyptic Mecha City Projects. What is the AMCP? The AMCP is a large-scale modular city display with a war-torn (...) (17 years ago, 30-Apr-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide/Free Shipping until May 1

Hi folks, In May shipping rates are going up. So anyone who is interested in purchasing one of my UNOFFICIAL LEGO SETS/PARTS COLLECTORS GUIDES on CD can get it for FREE SHIPPING worldwide, total price $26.95. Here's the link to my website: (URL) me (...) (17 years ago, 24-Apr-07, to lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact