 Announcements / 3501 (-5)
  Brickfest 2007 Pictures

Hi, everyone! As threatened, I've uploaded my pictures (such as they are) from Brickfest 2007 to Brickshelf. The address is: (URL). Enjoy! Play Well and Prosper, Matthew (17 years ago, 5-Apr-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  BrickFest 2007 Gallery

I've uploaded my BF2007 pics to BrickShelf: (URL) (17 years ago, 5-Apr-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce)

  Castle Layout at BrickWorld 2007

Greetings everyone! The upcoming inaugural (URL) BrickWorld> will have a collaborative Castle display using the great building standards that the AFOL community has created throughout the years, plus one new building standard. Many Castle builders (...) (17 years ago, 5-Apr-07, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Brickworld Event Kits

<<https://registrati...Logo.png>> Brickworld is proud to announce 3 event theme kits to choose from for the 2007 event. Event kits help commemorate the event and will only be available in limited quantities. So, watch the Brickworld web site (...) (17 years ago, 4-Apr-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX) !!

  Brickworld 10183 Hobby Train Challenge

This summer at Brickworld, I'll be hosting a train building challenge. Through this challenge, you will get a taste of what it is like to design a set with limited parts availability, much like the designers underwent while working on the 10183 (...) (17 years ago, 4-Apr-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact