 Announcements / 346
  Launch of new site yellowcastle.com

This is to announce the launch of my updated web site at my new URL (URL) have several new models and castle building ideas, my new gray turret and yellow wall battlements under the My Original Creations section. In The Library I have an updated (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.books, lugnet.build)

  Re: Launch of new site yellowcastle.com

I love it! The whole site gives you a "yellow castle" feeling, the logo and the background. I was a little disappointed of you orange spaceship, I thought it was a minifig ship, but a it´s the first orange spaceship I´ve ever seen. Is it orange on (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)