 Announcements / 3438
  New twist on Moonbase at Brick Bash

There's something new at Brick Bash this year, and we need your help! In keeping with one of the goals of Brick Bash - community involvement and "evangelism" of the hobby - we will be assembling a combination AFOL/public Moonbase complex this year. (...) (17 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickbash, FTX)