 Announcements / 3421 (-10)
  Dirty Brickster Is Returning To BrickFest™ PDX 2007!

(URL) BrickFest™ PDX 2007 is coming! Where: Portland, Oregon, USA When: March 30th - April 1st 2007 Public Hours: April 1st 2007, 10am – 4pm (URL) Dirty Brickster Is Returning To BrickFest™ PDX 2007!! “Dir-ty Brick-ster!....Dir-ty (...) (18 years ago, 31-Jan-07, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !!

  BrickFest PDX 2007 Mosaic Event

BrickFest PDX 2007 Mosaic Event This year at BrickFest PDX attendees will witness the on-site construction of a giant color mosaic built out of 1x1 LEGO plates. All attendees are invited to help and/or compete in the construction of this mosaic! (...) (18 years ago, 31-Jan-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.build.mosaic, FTX) !!

  BrickFest™ PDX 2007 - Robotic Easter Egg Hunt

BrickFest™ PDX 2007 LEGO Mindstorms Robot Competition Robotic Easter Egg Hunt ===...=== The Challenge: Build a robot that will look for chocolate Easter eggs, and deposit them over the edges of the arena. The Rules: A judge will tell each contestant (...) (18 years ago, 31-Jan-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.robotics, FTX) !!

  BrickFest™ PDX 2007 Mindstorms Events Announcement

(URL) BrickFest PDX 2007 is coming! Where: Portland, Oregon When: March 30th - April 1st 2007 Public Hours: April 1st 2007, 10am – 4pm There will be plenty of Mindstorms at BrickFest! Here is a list of just three of these events. Robot Easter Egg (...) (18 years ago, 31-Jan-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.robotics, FTX) !!

  Bridging Sydney - Complete!

(URL) Well, after months of planning and 2 weeks of building, the project is finally complete! With lots of help from Anna (LEGO Aus), Carmel (HHT), Richie & Steve (STUDS) and the bunch at the Museum of Sydney, it all came together relatively (...) (18 years ago, 31-Jan-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.au, FTX) !!

  Introducing RACHAL - the Raytracing Challenge

Hi all, If you keep an eye on new articles on LDraw.org you may have noticed two new ones with the title RACHAL. Well, we haven't got a replicant working for us but we are relaunching my old raytracing challenges as part of LDraw.org. (URL) brief (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jan-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.announce) !!

  A LEGO Price List with 4,000 entries!

One of the features of my Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide that I haven't mentioned much is a LEGO Price List. I included this for folks who want to insure their old LEGO sets, but have no reference source to do so. Well my "Insurance (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jan-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains)

  MORE Trains at BrickFest PDX '07

[______] [______] [_______] oo oo = oo oo = oo oo I spoke with Dave VinZant (train coordinator) and I plan to have a static display of ALL of my train MOCs (rolling stock)! Since I'll be a bit busy at the fest, I was racking my brain what MOC(s) I (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jan-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains) !!

  Ambassador Cycle 5 - Applications Open

It’s been another great Ambassador session but its time for us to begin Cycle 5 of the program. This will be a new step for the program as Cycle five will be an entire year instead of only six months to get the Ambassadors even more involved and to (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jan-07, to lugnet.announce) !!

  Castle and other Historical at BrickFest™ PDX 2007 (March 30th-April 1st)

(URL) Here we go again in Portland! Just over 2 months till (URL) PDX 2007!!> Frank Filz, Brendan Mauro, and I are coordinating the Castle display along with other Historical (Pirate, Adventurers, Wild West, etc.). We’ve got plenty of room in (...) (18 years ago, 27-Jan-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.western, lugnet.build.ancient, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact