 Announcements / 341
  DUPLO at McDonalds too...and a rebate coupon

In the Duplo advertisement/catalog I received today, it mentions there will also be a Duplo toy available at McDonalds in the happy meals. There is no picture. It also mentions "a special $3.00 LEGO rebate inside every LEGO McDonalds model". The ad (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: DUPLO at McDonalds too...and a rebate coupon

And check out the funky ersatz Ronald! Or is that the way he looks in europe? Must be he's not getting enough vitamins, his hair seems a little flat... (...) Larry Pieniazek larryp@novera.com (URL) - - Web Application Integration! (URL) Lugnet(tm): (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: DUPLO at McDonalds too...and a rebate coupon

(...) Hey kids!! This is your brain. This is your brain on advertising! --Todd (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: DUPLO at McDonalds too...and a rebate coupon

(...) Hmm. I got a picture of toy #1, the Ronald McDonald red-and-yellow helicopter. Not much of a preview for us all, eh? I've seen the "hey kids! this is advertising" notice before. I think it was on McDonald's website. I think it's great that (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: DUPLO at McDonalds too...and a rebate coupon

(...) I _think_ he's meant to be some sort of weird amalgam of Ronald and the Lego Maniac... at least, he sure looks like the LM in clown makeup to me! James (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: DUPLO at McDonalds too...and a rebate coupon

(...) He looked that way on the videos McD's produced last year. I'm assuming the new characters on the upcoming LEGO promotions are from the video (we didn't get the video, so I don't know for sure). (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)