 Announcements / 3386 (-20)
  GFLTC at GTE Tampa – Images

Train Fans, The members of the Greater Florida LEGO Train Club had a display the Great Train Expo in Tampa Florida over the New Year’s weekend (December 30-31, 2006). The 18 x 18 ft layout featuring the downtown Tampa skyline with three running (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jan-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.gflug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.trains.org, FTX) !

  Call for Nominations: 2007 LDraw.org Steering Committee

Per the LDraw.org Bylaws at (URL) Subsection 6.03(a), the 2006/2007 Steering Committee hereby calls for the community to nominate individuals as candidates for the 2007/2008 Steering Committee[1]. Please post nominations in response to this message. (...) (18 years ago, 1-Jan-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

  LDraw.org's December 2006 Model and Scene of the Month Winners

Congratulations to the winners of the December 2006 Model/Scene of the month contests: (URL) MOTM, Tyrrell P34 six wheeler by Luca Rusconi (RoscoPC)> (URL) SOTM, Frauenkirche Dresden by Holger Matthes (HoMa)> The voting for the Januar 2006 Model of (...) (18 years ago, 1-Jan-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Additional LEGO CD Chapters to Download

Well the LEGO CD website is still a work in progress, but additional chapters are now available to download. Someone asked about the sets and parts chapters, so there are now 4 things that are available to download.... 1) The Table of Contents 2) (...) (18 years ago, 25-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce)

  Get a Sample Downloadable Chapter of the LEGO CD

Even if you don't want to purchase a copy of the LEGO CD, I strongly urge you to get a free sample chapter.... because this is a very interesting chapter.... "CHAPTER 13 - LEGO SETS/PARTS NOT PUT INTO PRODUCTION" (URL) on VIEW A CHAPTER FROM THE CD (...) (18 years ago, 23-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce) !

  A Colored Merry Christmas

(URL) I wish you a Merry Christmas. Special thanks to BS user Maskatron for sharing Santa's sculpture building instructions. Didier Enjary (18 years ago, 22-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  The Brothers Brick has a new home!

Hey All, In order to serve you better, the Brothers Brick (TBB) has moved to its own domain: (URL) most of you already know, TBB is a Lego blog showcasing the finest MOCs from all themes, communities, and genres. All MOCs are posted and reviewed by (...) (18 years ago, 21-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.general) !

  New homepage for LUGNET part 4

Hi all, please see former discussion here: (URL) Thanks to all who were contributing ideas and suggestions. So here is -without much fuss- the 6th draft of a new homepage: (URL) Known bugs: Upper header section isn't displayed correctly in some (...) (18 years ago, 21-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX) !

  LEGO CD Mailings....

Hi folks, The LEGO CD's are 2/3 mailed out. I got sidelined with a nasty sinus infections (taking antibiotics), and that slowed me down. The ZMAX (antibiotic) makes me soooo tired. zzz...zzz When the first person gets their LEGO CD, please post (to (...) (18 years ago, 20-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce) !

  Michiana-LTC to display at the RMRC Show - Saturday, January 6

To all, The Michiana LEGO Train Club is pleased to display at the upcoming RMRC Show on Saturday, January 6. Event Details: 10:00AM - 3:30PM CST Address: Home School Building Gym 5625 Burlingame Ave Wyoming, MI 49509 Admission: Adults: $4 12 & (...) (18 years ago, 19-Dec-06, to lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.announce)

  NXT candid camera

LEGO has posted two short movies of NXT robots playing tricks to people in a toys store... (URL) Don't forget to click on the thumbnail below to watch the second video. Have fun! Philo (18 years ago, 18-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.mediawatch)

  The eBrick Gallery (TeBAG)

Many of you all know about my passion for art and one of my favourite types of builds are of the more artistic endeavours. For the last number of years I have been book-marking and saving Lego pics to my hard drive that are of that nature. When I (...) (18 years ago, 17-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.fun.community, FTX) !!

  Barbarian Prison Wagon

Hey All, Here is a Prison Wagon I built for the CCCIV. Let me know what you think! (URL) (18 years ago, 16-Dec-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build) !

  The LEGO CD as a book, and other ramblings....

I inquired into making the LEGO CD as a book. All I can say is YIKES!! I checked with www.lulu.com ... a company that specialized in produced books for authors who don't want to go thru a publishing house.... and the price of making the LEGO CD (...) (18 years ago, 15-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce)

  Several Save 9v Trains Announcements.

Announcing the LEGO Digital Designer Database at (URL) Many LEGO fans have asked for a place where they can post reviews for LEGO Factory models and find models rated highly by other builders. In response, Save 9V Trains is rolling out its LEGO (...) (18 years ago, 15-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

  James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2006

The James Jessiman Memorial Award was established by the Jessiman Family to honor an individual who has contributed to the furthering of LDraw, the DAT format, and James' memory. This year the LDraw.org Steering Committee is please to announce the (...) (18 years ago, 14-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !!

  Ordering THE UNNOFFICIAL LEGO SETS/PARTS COLLECTORS GUIDE Information for Ordering

Some folks who missed the earlier posts about the LEGO CD.... here's an update.... Since there were extras of the Limited Edition CD's produced, here's the info: Total price (including Air shipping): USA: $28.50 Canada: $29.00 Europe: $31.50 All (...) (18 years ago, 13-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce)

  New homepage for LUGNET part 3

Hi all, Reference: (URL) and: (2 URLs) Thanks to all who were responding to the previous draft, here is another one: (URL) A few comments: --- Ted Michon wrote: I notice that if I have already visited a top 10 item that it's compacted and expands (...) (18 years ago, 13-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX) !!

  LDraw.org's November 2006 Model and Scene of the Month Winners

Congratulations to the winners of the November 2006 Model/Scene of the month contests: (URL) MOTM, P-55 Exiled-Class Medium Fighter by Tom Kimsey> (URL) SOTM, Shipwrecked by Philip Heinrich> The voting for the December 2006 Model of the Month and (...) (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX) !

  The Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide

For those of you who have prepayed for the LEGO CD, I appologize profusely for the long wait. I posted over 2 weeks ago that they will be going out soon, but they didn't. Lots of last minute changes, including the addition of another 200 images made (...) (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact