 Announcements / 3340
  10 years of LEGO on my mind

LEGO on my mind celebrates its 10 years anniversary! (URL) For this occasion, a timeline tour is added to the site. It will take you along the MOCs and other content in chronological order. If you're in a hurry, there's also a brief Highlights tour (...) (18 years ago, 14-Nov-06, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Re: 10 years of LEGO on my mind

Hey Eric, It was great to go back through LomM to see some favorite old constructions and some newer ones that I had missed. Happy anniversary! Your Estuary Stronghold has always been one of my favorite MOCs and may be the first time I saw the (...) (18 years ago, 14-Nov-06, to lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: 10 years of LEGO on my mind

(...) Thanks Bruce, for your interest and your posting. Also thanks for putting the link at classic-castle. I fixed the broken links you mentioned. Eric Brok (2 URLs) (18 years ago, 14-Nov-06, to lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: 10 years of LEGO on my mind

(...) Spotlighted!! Congratulations Eric. I have been an admirer of your work over the years, and have made many references to your wonderful LEGO creations in sessions/discussion that I have given through the LEGO community/events... What (...) (18 years ago, 14-Nov-06, to lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: 10 years of LEGO on my mind

(...) Hi Eric, Thank you for posting this wonderful 10 year history of your LEGO activities. I have been a long-time fan of your work since first-site in 1996. You inspired and educated me on so many techniques and design philosophies. I continue to (...) (18 years ago, 14-Nov-06, to lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: 10 years of LEGO on my mind

The "tour" was excellent. A very nice way to see what you have been doing. It allowed someone like me who emerged from my Dark Ages in the last few years to see some of what I missed (I especially like the leaning trains.) Thanks. (18 years ago, 15-Nov-06, to lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: 10 years of LEGO on my mind

A late congrats! I enjoyed the tour. It seems you and the community have grown together in terms of ideas and techniques (with you slightly ahead!) God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (18 years ago, 21-Nov-06, to lugnet.people, FTX)