 People / 4684
Re: 10 years of LEGO on my mind
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2006 19:02:10 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Eric Brok wrote:
   LEGO on my mind celebrates its 10 years anniversary!

For this occasion, a timeline tour is added to the site. It will take you along the MOCs and other content in chronological order.

If you’re in a hurry, there’s also a brief Highlights tour now. So have a look to see what 10 years of LEGO enthusiasm can do.

LEGO On my mind

http://www.ericbrok.com/legomind/

Hi Eric,

Thank you for posting this wonderful 10 year history of your LEGO activities. I have been a long-time fan of your work since first-site in 1996. You inspired and educated me on so many techniques and design philosophies. I continue to be amazed and inspired by your efforts.

The Factory in MLCad is a huge build! Collaborative instructions-- wow!

Massive tugboat. Awesome.

You have always been on the leading edge of truly unique and original construction solutione: Genuine original genius. I will never forget first-sight of the tilting train and the spring-loaded close-coupling. Thank you.

Thanks for sharing your LEGO Mind with all of us!

best regards,

James Mathis