 Announcements / 328
  Tank Police pages posted

Hey all, I have recently posted a page covering a new "theme" I am working on- the Tank Police. Loosely based on the Japanese anime of the same title, this is a post-modern cyberpunkish theme were the large corporations control everything and the (...) (25 years ago, 24-Sep-99, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: Tank Police pages posted

(...) I like them! Are the logos on the legos (hah! That's funny) actually there? Or are they post effects? I am looking for someone to contribute tricks and techniques for making decals, etc. for legos for my site: (URL) Do not meddle in the (...) (25 years ago, 25-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Tank Police pages posted

(...) All of the decals were done digitally using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. I don't like decals or stickers. -Michae (25 years ago, 26-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  (canceled)

  Re: Tank Police pages posted

(...) Tank (...) Eldar Wave Serpents and the like... Great craftsmanship, Michael! Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)