 Announcements / 3261 (-10)
  New newsgroup for LEGO Digital Designer

A new group dedicated to LDD has just been created. CHARTER/PURPOSE ===...=== lugnet.cad (group and hierarchy): Discussions of CAD software/models/animations, LDraw, LDLITE, LeoCAD, L3G0, L2P, L3P, BlockCAD, etc. -> lugnet.cad.ldd (group): Focused (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jun-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ldd) !

  Pullman Style Passenger Car LEGO Factory

Here is a (URL) Pullman style passenger car> built with LEGO Train Factory parts inspired by some pics of such a car on English rails. (URL) to this Pullman car at LEGO Factory>. (URL) Thanks for checking it out. later, James Mathis (18 years ago, 23-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  MegaBloks announces Mobile Suit Gundam License

(URL) MegaBloks announced the license for Mobile Suit Gundam on their Japanese website today. This doesn't come as much of a surprise to me, considering they've had Power Rangers for a while, not to mention a few other anime properties, so they've (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jun-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Mecha Presentations at BrickFest 2006!

Okay folks, we've got a few Mecha presentations to announce! MechaHub: Q&A With the opening of the MechaHub website, Lego Mecha builders have a single point they can gather to discuss and display all aspects of Lego Mecha building. Join Bryce (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jun-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  News subscriptions fixed!

Okay, this is probably worthy of an official announcement: I have identified an error in the newsgroup subscription setup that prevented subscriptions for immediate delivery from being sent out to all of you. The error has been identified and fixed. (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jun-06, to lugnet.announce)

  BrickFest Bulletin: Town/Train Contests

(URL) Town/Train Contests Announced for BrickFest! The BrickFest Staff is happy to announce the Town and Train Competitions for BrickFest 2006: There will be 5 awards for train, and 5 for town. Train 1) Best Steam Engine-Themed MOC --Must be (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jun-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

  Bricksmith 1.4.1

(2 URLs) Bricksmith 1.4.1> fixes the following bugs: Lines are colored much more consistently Fixed crash when referenced models had missing pieces Fixed problem with decorated elements getting incorrect coloring Fixed bug where typed-in part names (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jun-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

  Addressing concerns about Outsourcing LEGO Production

This is the response Consumer Services is giving in response to today’s announcement: “LEGO Group to outsource major parts of its production to Flextronics” Thank you for letting us respond to you regarding our recent announcement about changes in (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jun-06, to lugnet.announce)

  A few more MOCs using only parts in LEGO Train Factory

LEGO Train Factory Constrained: Latest to the yard is an attempt to model the (URL) German DB 103 locomotive and an intercity set> (think LEGO train set 7740). While this version is red and tan, the colors are inverted due to part shape (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Important: Index rebuild under way and some other issues

Hi all, we are currently rebuilding the indexes of the LUGNET news server. This affects display and performance of the news web pages, but does not affect the NNTP access. We expect rebuild to complete by about 7 a.m. EDT, and reported search issues (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jun-06, to lugnet.announce) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact