 Announcements / 3257
3256  |  3258
Subject:
News subscriptions fixed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2006 22:05:08 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Okay, this is probably worthy of an official announcement:

I have identified an error in the newsgroup subscription setup that prevented
subscriptions for immediate delivery from being sent out to all of you.

The error has been identified and fixed. All subscribers should again receive
new posts of their requested newsgroups in their email.

I only found out about this error because some of you notified me about the
issue. It is therefore important to note that René and I depend and rely on your
feedback if anything does not work as expected.

Thanks for your continued patience, and keep us posted with what you would like
to see fixed/improved.

Regards,

Jerry