 Announcements / 3222
  Bricksmith 1.4: Intel and More

(2 URLs) Bricksmith 1.4> adds the following features: Universal Binary (Intel support) Missing parts are reported LDraw "~Moved" parts are automatically upgraded to their new numbers Active viewport is indicated with a focus rectangle Exporting (...) (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

  Re: Bricksmith 1.4: Intel and More

This may appear twice, I tried posting it using email authentication, but that does not appear to have worked. - Erik (...) Unfortunately, at least on my machine*, some new skeletons appear to have taken up residence. :( iMac G5, 2 GHz, 512 MB RAM, (...) (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

  Re: Bricksmith 1.4: Intel and More

(...) Alas. Could you please send me the crash reports? You'll find them saved at /Users/yourname/Libr....crash.log Just e-mail me that log file; it can provide valuable clues about what is going wrong. Since I haven't seen crashing myself, I need (...) (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)