 Announcements / 319
    funworld.com Press Centre open! —Mark Herzberg
   Finally I have gotten around to it. The first stage of funworld.com (not the actual URL). This is the Press Centre, featuring current and previous Fun World press realses and the launch dates for all four funworld.com web sites. For those who don't (...) (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.announce)

        Re: funworld.com Press Centre open! —Jeremy Sproat
   (...) me the migrane. For a more "professional" look, I would suggest a lighter background to increase text readability, and drop the animations. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: funworld.com Press Centre open! —Mark Herzberg
   (...) Thanks for the comments! I will take everything into consideration. The flashing brick is only temporary. It was the only divider I had available at the time. (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish)