 Announcements / 319
318  |  320
Subject:
funworld.com Press Centre open!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 23:37:39 GMT

Finally I have gotten around to it. The first stage of funworld.com (not the
actual URL). This is the Press Centre, featuring current and previous Fun
World press realses and the launch dates for all four funworld.com web sites.
For those who don't know, Fun World is a whole theme park resort I have made
out of LEGO bricks. Currently featuring one water park, two theme parks,
shopping and entertainment istrict, sports complex, and a luxury resort hotel.
Enjoy!

http://members.aol.com/mah4546/page/index.htm