 Announcements / 3166 (-10)
  XXII Italian Legofest in Ballabio, northern Italy (near Milan)

XXII Legofest is coming for the first time in Ballabio (near Lecco, Northern Italy, not far from Milan). The show will take place on 1st and 2nd July 2006. Saturday 1 will be reserved to the AFoL/luggers. Sunday 2 will be an open exhibition. See all (...) (19 years ago, 1-Mar-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.at, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.loc.nl)

  Announcing Brickvention 2006!

Well folks, it's finally here! The first all-Australian public LEGO fan expo, Brickvention 2006! To be held in Melbourne, Australia, on June 10-11 2006, Brickvention is still in the planning stages, but we are currently working on: Presentations (...) (19 years ago, 1-Mar-06, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !

  Condor Re: MINI LEGO Event in San Diego, CA March 3rd to 5th

A reminder about Condor this coming weekend. (...) One of the prizes will be the snack sized version of Serenity: (URL). (...) We're still on track for this. We'll have gaming most of the day Saturday and Sunday, and possibly some Friday night. (...) (19 years ago, 28-Feb-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  The Japan Premiere of Joe Vig

Announcing the premiere of Joe Vig... to Japan! (URL) In the image, the Japanese characters in black read "Bonyari Bouzu", which means "Oblivious guy". The red characters read "Joo Viggu" (where "Joo" - with a long 'o' - sounds much like his English (...) (19 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.jp, FTX) !!

  Brickshelf Down?!

Hi all: Is brickshelf down? I'm getting Internet Explorer's lovely error message for when a page is down. All links off of mocpages (even deep links), and now even the homepage fails. What's up? -Josh Underhay. When you go to www.brickshelf.com, as (...) (19 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce)

  Matt's Mushroom Bins for Parts Storage

Annoucing Matt's Mushroom Bins (3 URLs) Have you ever wanted a better way to sort or store your Lego? I have found a way, and if you were lucky enough to be at NWBrickCon the last couple of years you have probably seen it. Now the rest of you can! I (...) (19 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.storage, FTX) !

  Snowboarders are uncool

Hi folks, I always wondered why our beloved toy manufacturer made a 3538 - Snowboard Boarder Cross Race but no alpine ski set? My answers is: No one explained them that borders are uncool No designer was capable creating a pair of carving ski + ski (...) (19 years ago, 24-Feb-06, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  LUGFinder (aka LUGMap redux)

Some of you may remember me as being the author of the origional (URL) LUGMAP>. You may also know that the maintenance burdon of this map just became to much for me to handle. I have always loved the idea and have been looking for a way to revise it (...) (19 years ago, 24-Feb-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Automated Backhoe

Greetings, I have posted pictures of my most recent automated creation on brickshelf: (URL) sure to check out the "backhoe.wmv" video (2 mb). The Automated Backhoe took 60 hours to build. Contruction/acquistion started in August 2005. It was first (...) (19 years ago, 24-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce)

  Michiana-LUG Meeting - Saturday, February 25, 2006

To All, We are having another meeting! We'll be planning for all of the upcoming events in the next few months. Here are the details: When: Saturday, February 25, 2006 Time: 11:00AM EST / 12:00PM EST - ? Place: Scott Sanburn's House Address: 55752 (...) (19 years ago, 23-Feb-06, to lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.in)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact