  Matt's Mushroom Bins for Parts Storage

Annoucing Matt's Mushroom Bins (3 URLs) Have you ever wanted a better way to sort or store your Lego? I have found a way, and if you were lucky enough to be at NWBrickCon the last couple of years you have probably seen it. Now the rest of you can! I (...) (19 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.storage, FTX) !

  Snowboarders are uncool

Hi folks, I always wondered why our beloved toy manufacturer made a 3538 - Snowboard Boarder Cross Race but no alpine ski set? My answers is: No one explained them that borders are uncool No designer was capable creating a pair of carving ski + ski (...) (19 years ago, 24-Feb-06, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  LUGFinder (aka LUGMap redux)

Some of you may remember me as being the author of the origional (URL) LUGMAP>. You may also know that the maintenance burdon of this map just became to much for me to handle. I have always loved the idea and have been looking for a way to revise it (...) (19 years ago, 24-Feb-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Automated Backhoe

Greetings, I have posted pictures of my most recent automated creation on brickshelf: (URL) sure to check out the "backhoe.wmv" video (2 mb). The Automated Backhoe took 60 hours to build. Contruction/acquistion started in August 2005. It was first (...) (19 years ago, 24-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce)

  Michiana-LUG Meeting - Saturday, February 25, 2006

To All, We are having another meeting! We'll be planning for all of the upcoming events in the next few months. Here are the details: When: Saturday, February 25, 2006 Time: 11:00AM EST / 12:00PM EST - ? Place: Scott Sanburn's House Address: 55752 (...) (19 years ago, 23-Feb-06, to lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.in)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact