 Announcements / 3150
  Master Model Builder Search 2006 Kicks off Monday at LLCA!

A new Model Builder Search for 2006 kicks off at LEGOLAND California on Monday February 20th. The park will hold auditions for someone to eventually win a job as a LEGOLAND Master Model Builder. The Monday event runs from 3pm to 7pm. More more info (...) (19 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola, FTX)

  Re: Master Model Builder Search 2006 Kicks off Monday at LLCA!

(...) I would suggest to anyone considering applying, to really consider the financial burden of living in Southern California, making $14ish an hour. It's hard to find an apt. on that kind of salary. Also, be ready to ask some tough questions about (...) (19 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

  Re: Master Model Builder Search 2006 Kicks off Monday at LLCA!

(...) Thanks Ted, I have no illusions of getting a job as a model builder, but I signed up for an evening session. Mat (19 years ago, 17-Feb-06, to lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

  Re: Master Model Builder Search 2006 Kicks off Monday at LLCA!

(...) Hello all. Aaron is right. Living in SO CAL is not cheap. The salary provided is really only a fraction of what is required to be able to afford California, as a single individual. If you have family responsibilities, forget it. If your (...) (19 years ago, 3-Mar-06, to lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)