 Announcements / 3107
    German translation module for LDView 3.0 in Windows —Travis Cobbs
   One of the new features of LDView 3.0 is support for translation modules. The first such module (German) has now been completed by <mailto:holly@holly-wood.it Willy Tschager>. (Note that this module only supports the Windows version of LDView, not (...) (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Almost forgot —Travis Cobbs
   I almost forgot two things. First of all, thanks a lot, Willy. I really appreciate you taking the time to do this translation, and I suspect German LDView users will appreciate it even more. Secondly, if anyone who speaks German wants to post this (...) (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Almost forgot —Willy Tschager
   (...) you're welcome! with LDView being such a cute viewer ever effort is worth doing to lower the erntrance bar for potencial users or make things easier for non-natives. (beside bug-hunting with you to get the next release ready ;-) (...) I'll (...) (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad)