 Announcements / 3106 (-5)
  Rarest Lego Windows/Doors (from Sweden)

Eric Strand brought this to my attention.... I have never seen these before in yellow... From 1953-56 TLG made the first old style windows/doors that matched the classic era windows/doors of 1956-87, but they were without studs on top. These were (...) (19 years ago, 21-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

  IRON MECHA

Ladies and Gents, Regarding recent events, and general interest abound, I am announcing a contest that shall begin Jan 1, 2006. IRON MECHA This is a contest of building talent and fun. I do not have all the details worked out yet, but it is my (...) (19 years ago, 20-Dec-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, FTX) !!

  [rtlToronto] Welcome to rtlToronto.org...it's DOT COM.

Hey folks, "rtltoronto.org Welcome Speech, take 1" "Welcome to rtltoronto.org..." "It's dot-com" "Welcome to rtltoronto.org...it's DOT COM!" Those of you who have been linking to and using www.rtltoronto.org will find it's no longer working or (...) (19 years ago, 20-Dec-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.announce)

  Frozen sort of Caption Contest

(URL) Hey, think up a good caption for this pic I took in the freezing fog a couple days ago. The best I hear by December 25th will get a prize - this guy mailed to them (as soon as the snow melts and I can find him again). Good luck! -Matt :) (19 years ago, 20-Dec-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs, FTX) !!

  *** LDView Version 3.0 Released ***

It's been a little over a year since LDView 3.0 Beta 1 was released, but LDView 3.0 is finally done. You can get it for both Windows and Linux, as well as the source code, from the LDView downloads page here: (URL) Compared to LDView 3.0 RC1, this (...) (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact