 Announcements / 3106
3105  |  3107
Subject:
Rarest Lego Windows/Doors (from Sweden)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 2005 19:21:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Eric Strand brought this to my attention....

I have never seen these before in yellow...  From 1953-56 TLG made the first old
style windows/doors that matched the classic era windows/doors of 1956-87, but
they were without studs on top.  These were for the slotted bricks of 1949-56.
I have several of these "tall" classic style windows/doors, but not in yellow (I
have red, white and blue examples).

And at about $40 each, they are the most expensive windows/doors I've ever seen.
They may be Sweden only windows/doors.

Check them out...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6018391237

Gary Istok