 Announcements / 3092
  Colossal Castle Contest III

Hello all, Classic-Castle.com is pleased to announce (URL) Colossal Castle Contest III> our third annual large contest. There are nine categories, ranging in size from customized minifigs to large castles covering multiple baseplates, so there are (...) (19 years ago, 15-Nov-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.contests, FTX) !!

  Re: Colossal Castle Contest III

(...) From the categories & prizes page: "See links for actual photos of used sets." What links? The pictures themselves aren't links. I'm not sure where to click. (19 years ago, 15-Nov-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

  Re: Colossal Castle Contest III

(...) I still need to photograph most of the used sets and update the prizes page. All of the used sets have instructions and are in very good to excellent condition without smoke damage. I can't say when I will have time get the sets assembled and (...) (19 years ago, 15-Nov-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)