 Announcements / 3092
3091  |  3093
Subject:
Colossal Castle Contest III
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2005 01:08:51 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello all,

Classic-Castle.com is pleased to announce Colossal Castle Contest III our third annual large contest. There are nine categories, ranging in size from customized minifigs to large castles covering multiple baseplates, so there are opportunities for all kinds of builders to win fabulous prizes. You do not need to be registered as a member of Classic-Castle to enter, so all interested members of the AFOL community are invited to participate. Please see the link above for rules, deadlines, categories, etc.

Please feel free to share this announcement with any other LEGO-themed message board or LUG with which you are associated.

Thank you, The C-C Admin Team