 Announcements / 3081 (-20)
  BrickNebula Episode #12: A Day In The Life

I am pleased to announce the (URL) BrickNebula> PodCast, (URL) Episode 12: A Day In The Life>. In our latest podcast, Dave & I talk about the newest S@H catalog, rant about building copyrights, & Serenity (spoiler alert!). Have fun! --Mike (& Dave) (19 years ago, 1-Nov-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, FTX)

  GBC at LegoWorld 2005

Photos and videos of the LW2005 GBC are available here: (URL) (19 years ago, 29-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.events.legoworld, lugnet.announce)

  Eric Sophie's Biomechanical Bricks 4.0 (!!!!)

Oh wow, I was just blown away by a new surprise this evening! Biomechanical Bricks 4.0 ==== (URL) Biomechanical Bricks 4.0>> ==== Site notes and fixes: A couple of robot names. A couple of Moonbase names. Video Gallery planned expansion. Exhibits (...) (19 years ago, 29-Oct-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Pinball INFO - passed on from builder

After an email exchange with Gerrit Bronsveld from the Netherlands, and due to the fact that he doesnt have a Lugnet account, he passed on the info to share, and has told me that he has taken many photos and will be posting them to Brickshelf (under (...) (19 years ago, 25-Oct-05, to lugnet.events.legoworld, lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics) !

  LEGO®FAN.org is the New Place to Find the Shop at Home Specials!

Hi all, LEGOFan.org now is providing information on weekly Shop at Home Specials at their website! Just go (URL) here> to see what is on sale this week! This is updated directly from LEGO Shop@Home, and will be available every Wednesday. If you want (...) (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX) !

  BrickJournal Issue 2 is NOW available for download!!

Hi all, BrickJournal #2 is now available for download at (URL) This issue's theme is Mecha, with interviews with Bryce McGlone and Jeff Ranjo. There's also a couple of how-tos by Adam Silcott and Soren Roberts. There's more interviews and (...) (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX) !!

  Re: When will the Lego CD be finished?

(...) Hey Paul, Finishing up the text to the Lego CD as we speak.... When I started out, I was sooooo naiive! The thought that early Lego fits so nicely into different catalog years, was well... WRONG! Below I have included a sample sub-chapter on (...) (19 years ago, 18-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

  Military truck

New MOC about military truck. Go to (URL) (19 years ago, 18-Oct-05, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  NWBrickCon Ends! - Pictures Begin!

I wish to thank all the FOLs (adults and youngsters) for their support of this year's NWBrickCon! There are several galleries of pictures now online. If you follow the "Image Archive" link on our (URL) web page>, you'll find hundreds of images to (...) (19 years ago, 12-Oct-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX) !

  MichLUG Meeting - 5yr Anniversary - October 22nd

MICHLUG 5 yr Anniversary Meeting Description: Get feedback on creations, check out creations by others, and talk about upcoming shows. Guests / potential members are welcome. Send an email to (URL) Jason> for directions/address. To celebrate 5 years (...) (19 years ago, 12-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Michiana-LTC to display at the SJVRR Swap Meet - Sunday, October 16

To all, The Michiana LEGO Train Club is pleased to display at the upcoming SJVRR Swap Meet on Sunday, October 16. Event Details: 10:00AM - 3:00PM CST Address: Elks lodge 3535 East McKinley Avenue South Bend, Indiana 46615 Admission: Individual $4 (...) (19 years ago, 12-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Trailer Park Boys Lego

New to www.blockaholic.com ! Trailer Park Boys Lego! www.blockaholic.com/...bwpage.htm For those who don't know, Trailer Park Boys is (in my opinion) the funniest comedy on Canadian television! I've created several of the characters in mini-fig (...) (19 years ago, 10-Oct-05, to lugnet.announce)

  Hot Blasphemy

(URL) Brendan Powell Smith's Brick Testament was in the October 6th issue of Rolling Stone, Issue 984. The brief article just gives an overview of what the Brick Testament is about, and it describes some of the more graphic renditions of the (...) (19 years ago, 8-Oct-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Re: Hurricane relief toy drive

I've now delivered the toys for the toy drive, you can see the pics of the delivery (URL) HERE> A toy drive tale. When Columbia disintigrated over Texas, towns like Lufkin were littered with parts, and participated greatly in the clean up. Well, (...) (19 years ago, 8-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  News from Biomechanical Bricks

I'll be on the Good Day New York television show, this morning on Fox 5. The segment will feature a display of Mecha and Moonbase. Promotional appearence for this weekend's (URL) Super Fantastic KIDS DAY Weekend> PNC Arts Center, Holmdel, NJ (...) (19 years ago, 7-Oct-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX) !

  Hurricane relief toy drive

Hey all, Thank you to everyone who participated in the Hurricane Relief Toy Drive, and especially to Anthony Sava who has gathered these sets, bought other sets with money he was sent, and is bringing these for distribution to displaced families. (...) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Wacky Races to Repeat at NWBrickCon 2005

For Dan Sabbath: Now in it’s second major incarnation here in the United States, straight from our friends in Freelug, we have “La Rampe Infernale” or the “Wacky Race”. Dig deep into your collection to create a vehicle that will travel as far as it (...) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.general) !!

  Temp. Reporter Needed for GeekBrick.com

Hey, GeekBrick.com is looking for anyone who is attending the entire NWBrickCon event to take pictures and write a report everyday (negotiable). Basically, you would be covering the event for GeekBrick.com. You will be given special access to post (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

  BIONICLE 3: Web Of Shadows Giveaway

Hey! GeekBrick.com is holding a giveaway for a free copy of Bionicle 3: Web of Shadows! You can enter as soon as you see this, but we will stop taking entries on Sunday, October 10th 2005, so hurry up! More details and information about this contest (...) (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  NELUG appears on PBS TV show "Greater Boston".

The local PBS Television New Program "Greater Boston" recently aired a segment on the New England LEGO Users Group. This spot really seemed to do a good job of focusing on AFOL culture in many areas. They have put a long story and a link to the (...) (19 years ago, 3-Oct-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.announce) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact