 Announcements / 3064
3063  |  3065
Subject:
Temp. Reporter Needed for GeekBrick.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 07:10:37 GMT

Hey,

GeekBrick.com is looking for anyone who is attending the entire NWBrickCon event
to take pictures and write a report everyday (negotiable). Basically, you would
be covering the event for GeekBrick.com. You will be given special access to
post news and upload pictures and such. This is a volunteer job, so no pay of
any sort. If you can't report for us, please let us know of anyone else who you
think would be interested in this! :)

For more information, send me an email at biochron@gmail.com.

Sincerely,
Daniel Jackson